Frankfurt School of Finance & Management is a private, non-for-profit business school with university status. Frankfurt School has one of the largest faculties for business administration in Germany and ranks among the most prominent business schools in Europe for its research, degree programmes and executive education. Frankfurt School has achieved “triple crown” accreditation status with AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS accreditation.
Our Marketing Systems/ Website team is looking for a
Student Assistant (all genders) (20 hours / week)
- general website support,
- monitor all routine and non-routine queries for website construction,
- help coordinate website changes with product owners,
- support maintaining and modifying websites with the help of various tools,
- optimise website content according to SEO guidelines,
- perform tests on websites and ensure appropriate accuracy and monitor efficient functionality of the same,
- market and competitor research,
- assist in formatting and uploading various media files on the university website,
- assist website technicians in maintaining websites effectively,
- assist in analysing and monitoring website performance,
- CRM data management.
- knowledge and understanding of website development, CMS and CRM´s,
- basic knowledge of HTML, CSS,
- basic SEO knowledge,
- enjoy working in an international team,
- strong interpersonal skills,
- excellent English and German language skills.
Please send your cover letter and CV to Niklas Schröder (N.Schroeder@fs.de)